New Year's resolution #1...start posting in my blog more often!
I really do need to be more dedicated. A couple of stumbling blocks in my blogging have come up because of the craziness of the holidays and also my lack of focus/organization when it comes to my online business.
I experimented with GPT (get paid to) programs for a while. Some do pay, and pay regularly (CashOnTap for example is a great program). But generally, get paid to programs are too much hassle for not enough payout for me. Plus, you need to have several e-mail addresses to receive surveys and get samples, etc. I have enough trouble remembering to check my own personal e-mail!
Now I've (re?) decided to focus on my writing. That's what I'm best at, it's what I enjoy, and I am finding new resources to make more for what I do.
An update on my need for organization at home and in my work life. I've come across a great resource for printable planner pages and made my own 8.5 X 11 planner notebook.
I'm also using a Excel spreadsheet to track my work project and break tasks down. I hope to the avoid "I've got to finish 10 articles in 24 hours" syndrome that seemed to plague my work life in 2006.
All in all, a good start to 2007.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
2007 already!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment