Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Setting goals for the next month...

We are mere weeks away from becoming a family of five! Okay, well we technically have 2 months a few days, the 32 week mark is making it's impact. This is especially true because I usually book my work out at least 6 weeks to 8 weeks in advance. From this point on, I really can't book much more.

I'm trying to stay active with my projects, especially my PLR project. I'm also trying to stay motivated to work after I have the baby. I had a lot of postpartum problems last time that pretty much knocked me on my butt. I took seven weeks off of work, but then again, I was working out of the home at the time.

I'm trying to mix a healthy dose of reality (as much as I'd like to, I probably won't bounce back to work after 2 weeks) and optimism (I'm positive I won't have to go through all of the problems I had last time).

This should be an interesting experience indeed!

No comments: