With all the crazy UTI/blood pressure problems last week I haven't had much time to post at all.
So my post for today is inspired by one of my favorite bloggers: Char at Casual Keystrokes who in turn was inspired by someone else.
Being a WAHM is crazy enough without having to think about dinner! So last night, instead of my usual "We'll decide what we want for dinner at 5:30 pm, then scrap the plans and order pizza" I decided to actually PLAN for once.
I'm not on Weight Watchers, but I will be eventually! And since my boys (hubby and kiddo) have seemed gain weight with me, I figure it wouldn't hurt to try some low point recipes from my Take 5! Weight Watchers recipe book. The cool thing about this book is each meal has only five ingredients, which is perfect for a kitchen-o-phobe like me.
Here's what the Ramirez household is eating this week:
Monday: Sausage, Pineapple and Veggie Kabobs, Corn, Green Salad
Tuesday: Moroccan Burgers, Sauteed Zucchini
Wednesday: Meatloaf, Couscous with Broccoli
Thursday: Eat out
Friday: Pasta with Arugula and Roasted Onions
Saturday: Sophie's 2nd birthday party! I'm sure we'll still be stuffed from cake and stuff.
We'll see how well this plan works out!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just have to say I did not survive on WW. I think counseling would do better for me...I know how to make healthy choices, but I guess I'm in a place where the taste of food it outweighing the consequences. Thankfully, I am currently maintaining, so I'm going to make some other small changes to help increase my metabolism and burn some extra calories (so I don't feel so guilty about the chocolate!!!)
Glad I could be of inspiration! I think we are ready for a few new recipes. I feel like I am getting requests for the same things week after week from my picky crew. I think I'll eat at your house instead.
Sounds like a great idea!! I think I will print mine and post on my fridge. :)
Post a Comment