Monday, January 22, 2007

Dear H & R Block...you suck!

I tried to use your online tax preparation software, and apparently even though I have two dependent children...I'm not eligible for the tax credit? What the heck? I meet the income requirements.

Then you make me call your office to get help, and they try to convince me to come in for an appointment.

I WANT to do my taxes from home, I WANT to use software...if I had wanted to talk to someone in person, then I would have done that in the first place.

I see through your little scheme! You just make people believe they can use your online system, then you trick them into coming in for an appointment. Ha ha! I'm on to you!

So I officially will be using Turbo Tax again this year...I gave you a try H&R and learned my lesson! Turbo Tax hasn't done me wrong yet!

4 comments:

Diane said...

LOL. Funny. I use TurboTax every year, and haven't had any complaints.

Courtney said...

I love Turbo Tax! It did me a lot of good last year....I just wanted to test out H & R block...but they sucked.

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica said...

heheh...that's funny