Unfortunately, my body is telling me that I need to slow down a bit. After staying up so late last week, I completely crashed over the weekend. I slept in both mornings, and napped pretty much all day today.
However, I did get a few things accomplished.
1. I did laundry. It may not seem like much, but my laundry room looked like our closets had exploded.
2. I purchased new hosting for my websites. This week I plan to move this blog, and my other domains over to Host Gator. I'm hoping it will be pretty simple.
3. I got one article written. Again, it may not seem like much, but the state of exhaustion I was in made sitting down to write a big accomplishment.
So hooray for small victories!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Courtknee!
I noticed your post over on MomGadget and followed the link over here. Nice blog!
Thanks! :) It's good to "see" you here. Thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment