I've been feeling pretty yucky since Friday, and finally went to urgent care last night. It turns out I have a UTI, which really sucks while being this pregnant. I am glad, however, that I wasn't going into premature labor, because that's what it felt like Sunday morning. After I had Sophie, I had a lot of problems with my bladder, and frequent UTIs, so I'm glad I caught this early.
So now that thing have settled down a bit, and I'm slowly facing the reality that the baby is just two months away, I've decided that I need to reprioritize my pre-baby activities.
I think that my PLR project is just not in cards right now. This makes me sad because ideally I would have loved to have that up and running for me while I was recovering. But the writing involved for it, and the web design, was just too much with my other projects.
I'm going to continue writing for my existing clients, practice some Bum marketing, and maybe submit a few things to Associated Content to get some quick cash and build a cushion for my postpartum days. Not my ideal plan, but definitely workable. Removing the PLR portion has made me a little sad, but a lot less stressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment