About a week ago...I decided to delay the launch of PLR-direct to the 18th (instead of the 12th) just to give myself more time to get prepared and ready to go. It was a bit of luck that I did, because the morning of the 12th, my 2 year old started getting sick.
She had about a 24 period of vomiting, then yesterday was lethargic beyond belief. I started to get worried around 4 pm, and we took her into urgent care at the pediatrician's. That's when her 101 fever spiked to 103. She hadn't thrown up in a while but they were worried about a fever, so they did a bunch of tests...and everything came up negative. They thought it must be a UTI or a viral infection, gave her some motrin and then sent us to Children's Hospital.
We were at Children's for just over 9 hours, they did a urine test, which also came back negative. I feel like I should have just kept her home and given her Motrin...but better safe than sorry I guess!
She's sleeping right now, and has finally taken some juice. She didn't drink or eat anything during the whole 12 hour ordeal...but I think she was just uncomfortable being away from home. Hubby took today off, since we were driving home when he would have had to drive to work. So in a way, it's nice we get to spend Valentine's Day together.
I'm taking the rest of the day off...and then I'm getting back to work on the launch. I'm just thankful that I postponed it. I couldn't imagine trying to handle both at the same time. I've lost about three days of work...but I didn't have to use "vacation time" or request time off. Working at home is the best when little ones are sick.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sophia is sick, too! How are you doing, btw?
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. Hope she feels better soon. My daughter was sick this week too. Take care!
Post a Comment