Diane asked how I was feeling after the last post, so I figured I should update everyone!
We've got three and a half weeks to go. None of my maternity clothes fit quite right anymore..but I simply refuse to buy new clothes that I will only need for a month. Thank goodness I work from home. Yoga pants and t-shirts for me!!
The last appointment with my midwife went well. She said that this baby seems to be on track to be just about Sophie's weight (7 lbs 2 oz) so that made me happy. Her only concern was that the baby seemed to be hands and feet out so I've been doing pelvic tilts to get her to turn around the right way. I think it's worked so far.
My homebirth kit arrived yesterday with all kinds of goodies in it. The little tiny hat included with the kit made me smile.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aw..post pics of the tiny little hat...let me dream of those good ol' days... :)
Hey Courtney
How is it going? It's been a week since you updated us on the baby situation. The big day is not too far off. I hope you are feeling okay.
Post a Comment