Today marks my one year anniversary of being a WAHM! It hasn't always been easy. But I have always remained positive about my decision to stay home with my daughter. In gas alone, we've saved $1200 with me staying home, not to mention lunches out and clothes for work. And I've had the opportunity to see my daughter develop from an infant to an opinionated toddler.
It has been a year of transition and growth as I have tried to find my place on the internet, and define my goals for my work at home business.
This blog is dedicated to finding ways to build multiple streams of income. In his book by the same name, Robert Allen suggests that the only way to truly become wealthy is to have multiple streams of income.
I started my WAHM career by focusing on something that I love to do, write. The internet has been a terrific (although sometimes frustrating) source for writing work. Writing content has its ups and downs, but I am thankful for the opportunity to work from home.
Most recently, I have been experimenting with "Get Paid To" programs which pay for trying out products. I will be receiving my second $100 check from CashOnTap.
This program pays out quickly and credits offers in a snap. I completed the offers in about 60 minutes...so I'd say that's a pretty good hourly rate.
As I think back over the mistakes and missteps from the last year, I also think about the accomplishments I've made. I've proved to myself that I can make income from home. I've proved to myself that it is possible to make money while writing. And most importantly, I've grown confidence about myself and my abilities.
So here is to another great year! I hope it is full of growth and learning experiences, and more success!
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment