Is it almost December already? I cannot believe how quickly Thanksgiving has flown by. With 2 December birthdays in our family, money is always tight this time of year. But fortunately, I've gotten some consistent clients who will be helping with expenses.
Last year I had recently left my last "out of the home" job as a nanny, and things were beyond tight. We bought just about every gift at Dollar tree....and, it being my daughter's first Christmas, I felt like a terrible parent.
For all the bad things that people say about content writing, it has really helped us when we've needed it in the last 11 months. I can safely say that this year we will be a lot better than last year.
Sure, I don't feel like researching dog breeds all the time. And sometimes the pay is not what I'd like it to be. But I've learned to count my blessings, and my new clients are definitely at the top of that list.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment