I've been falling asleep with my daughter at 7 to 8 pm, and then waking up at midnight, staying up until 2 or 3, and then falling asleep again.
These late nights are usually spent with catching up on work...but now that I'm on "maternity leave" (more husband imposed than self-imposed) I decided that my entertainment center needed some attention.
Last night it got the overhaul....toys reorganized, movies sorted for donating, books moved to the closet.
This morning I felt like I was in the early stages of labor. My stomach was hard as a rock, but I had no contractions. After talking to my midwife, it turns out I've strained a muscle in my abdomen...I'm on strict orders to not do anything out of the ordinary and get hubby and stepson to do as much of my housework as they can.
I'm a little bummed because I had some other reorganization projects planned. But I guess they'll have to wait until next year...because lord knows I won't be getting them done anytime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah..I remember nesting. I did it 2 weeks before Ethan arrived. It was great!! The house never looked so clean and organized. Didn't last long though..hehe
I can hardly wait for baby boy...oh...ooops baby girl to arive. :D
Post a Comment